Humanism for Business Managers
will teach you:
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility isn't just a buzz phrase
- How being ethical will make your life easier
- How to improve your decision making
- How to develop a more effective strategy
- How to achieve a better work life balance
- How to improve your personal & professional relationships
- The amazing power of responsibility
- Why how you define success matters
About the author:
Jennifer Hancock is considered one of the top writers and speakers in the Humanist world today.
Her experience as a leader in both the corporate and non-profit sectors along with her common sense approach makes her uniquely suited to teach Humanistic Business Management concepts.
What is Humanism?
Humanism is a highly effective approach to human development. It is as much concerned with personal development as it is with social responsibility. It is probably the most humane and holistic approach to ethical philosophy humanity has ever devised.
Learn more at my happiness through Humanism blog http://humanisthappiness.blogspot.com/
If you have a problem with bullying in the workplace - check out http://thebullyvaccine.com
Humanism for Business Managers: How to be successful, happy and ethical in the world of business is currently in development.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to schedule me for a presentation please let me know
Or check out our professional development programs from Humanist Learning Systems
By sharing her pragmatic Humanist approach to living life fully and intentionally, Jennifer Hancock has transformed the lives of those who have been touched by her work. She is one of the few individuals in America who was raised as a Humanist and she brings her delightful sense of humor, creativity, and compassion combined with a no-nonsense approach to all of her work and her coaching. She will help you focus on what really matters in your life and will teach you the practical skills you need to live your life the way you know you should be: ethically, compassionately and responsibly.
Jennifer's coaching and trainings focus on three main areas:.
1) how to make better decisions thru critical thinking
2) how to improve interpersonal relationships thru compassion
3) how to infuse your life with meaning and purpose thru applied ethics
You will be amazed at how much easier life is when you make being ethical a priority!
If you would like to know when the book is available please join my mailing list.